Thank you for your interest in joining us.
As a Member, you'll be able to :
- Decide who represents our Party in Local and General Elections;
- Vote in elections for our Party Leader; (3 month qualifying period)
- Attend the Conservative Party Conference;
- Get involved locally with campaigns and social action helping to make our area a better place to live;
- Attend social events - from political dinners to literary lunches, skittles evenings, quiz nights - see our events page for more;
- Seek to become a local Councillor;
- Help get our message out there by delivering our newsletters /surveys in your local area;
- Attend our Policy Forum events and have your say;
- Volunteer to help out in the office.
Political Party Elections & Referendums Act 2000
Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Manin order to make a donation of more than £500. If you donate more than £1,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the PPERA to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £1,500. For more information, please see www.electoralcommission.gov.uk
How we use your information
The data you provide will be retained by the Conservative Party and Solihull Borough Conservatives (“the data holders”) in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation. By providing your data to us, you are consenting to the data holders making contact with you in the future by telephone, text or other means, even though you may be registered with the Telephone Preference Service. Your data will not be sold or given to anyone not connected to the Conservative Party. If you do not want the information you give to us to be used in this way, or for us to contact you, please let us know.
|FORM - New Membership Form Meriden 2019.pdf||149.79 KB|
|FORM - New Membership Form Solihull 2019.pdf||133.35 KB|